Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dog Day

Woke up early this morning, since usually I woke up very late on Saturday. My dogs need a nice bath. Poor dogs, they have flea all over them. Damn flea. It was quite a hard work though. Even though they are small dogs, they can't stay still while i bathed them. So i had to tie them with their chain to the door. I hope my anti-flea shampoo did really work.

I bought 3 anti-flea collar for them. Hope it will helped them to be flea-free for a least 4 months. At least that's what written on the box. Hahahahaha. I bought 12 new DVD movie and music. Gonna treat myself tonight with them. Ha!

Went to Internet Rental, and write back to my friends mail in friendster, it quite a lot. Ha. Since i haven't touch my friendster account for about 6 months or so. I have this one pal. A frenger. Hahaha. Not quite friend not quite stranger. Jim Jim. We knew each other only by e-mail and friendster messages. She's okay. She was just graduated from her college, a fresh graduate. Looking for a challenge in real world. Trying to bent the world as an Art Director. I believe she can be one. : ) Go girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home